A downloadable game for Windows
A RPG strategy prototype made in a week, and is another week away from being an actual game.
The prototype generates a large terrain made out of hexagons, which are set to have different biomes. I've implemented basic selection, movement and combat features.
Caution! The program does not have a save function, anything you do in it will be lost! (You can't do much in it yet anyway)
- Hold M to view the map
- Hold middle mouse button and move the cursor to pan
- You can also use W A S D, though this doesn't work well yet
- Scroll wheel to zoom in and out
- Left mouse button to select the unit
- Press space bar with the unit selected to settle a city once
- Press the right mouse button on a tile around the unit to move it there
- Press enter and click Yes to end your turn
- Quit the program and restart it to generate a new world
The hexagon tiles used are not made by me but by this awesome person:
The character sprites are not made by me but by this awesome person:
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.